It’s National Molasses bar day in the USA! Any excuse for ideas to give you a free word search! Sorry, not sorry, but as we use treacle in the UK as well, I thought it would be lovely to celebrate such an unusual day.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE THIS MOLASSES WORD SEARCH ONLINE:
To select a word, click on the starting letter and drag your mouse (or finger if you are doing this on your phone) across the word. The word will then be ringed and in the word list it will turn aqua to show you have found it.
- Revert: This will reverse your last action.
- Check: This will let you know if your answer is right.
- Save: This will save your answers to the puzzle so far to your cookies. If you have cookies disabled, this will obviously not work.
- Show Word. Clicking on a clue and then on Show Word will show you where it is in the grid.
- Solution: This will give you all the answers. Beware, you will have to start from scratch again if you click on this, unless you have saved your answers. Saving means when you refresh the page, the answers you have already given will be there.
- Word List: The word list is scrollable.