An Unofficial User Guide to Setting up and Using Gmail, Including Google Calendar, Google Keep and Google Tasks (Simpler Guides)
Are you tired of your email inbox taking over your life? Is it driving you crazy with the number of emails that you get every day? Do you want to see fewer emails in your inbox, but not miss out on the messages that are important? Then this guide is for you!
Are you looking for free email but don’t know where to start? Do you use Gmail but want to use it more effectively? Do you want to organize your emails better? Spending too much time on your email? Then this guide is for you!
This is the complete illustrated guide to setting and using Gmail. Packed full of tips and information, this guide will help you to:
- Learn why Gmail is the best email solution
- Set-up a new Gmail account
- Send and receive emails
- Avoid and explain the best way to deal with scams, spam and phishing emails
- Protect your email from hackers
- Organize your email
- Understand and use the settings
- Discover and use Google Calendar, Keep and Tasks
- And much more…
What’s new in the fifth edition?
This guide has been rewritten to incorporate changes to Gmail since the last edition. Chapters have been expanded and an extra chapter for Google Keep and Tasks has been added with Inbox removed.