Never forget that important date in 2021 with this 6 x 9 inch week-to-view planner!
This tabbed diary runs from January 2021 to December 2021. That’s 12 months or 52 weeks of planning appointments, meetings, classes or just fun! A week is spread over 2 pages so you can see at-a-glance what you have organized for the week. If you prefer a month over 2 pages, then you will also find this at the beginning of each month!
Check out the ‘Look Inside’ for this book to see how this diary compares. If you are using a mobile phone or tablet, select desktop view from your menu in the browser to see it.
This diary comes in several designs for every taste including, black, blue, green, pink, purple, red and an original Wisteria painting by Ceri Clark.
What to expect in this weekly diary:
- Medium size, 6 x 9 inch, (A5-ish in the UK)
- Covers 52 weeks/12 months (January-December 2021) – not too thick or heavy to carry around!
- Weekly diary (7 days over two pages in a week-to-view spread)
- Monthly calendar spread over 2 pages (located at the beginning of each month)
- Schedule and a 2021 ‘at-a-glance’ calendar at the front of the book
- A small notes section in each week
- Covers the calendar year from January 2021 to December 2021
- Tabbed months to help you find your classes, meetings or appointments quickly and more easily. These are printed on the page so they won’t tear off with use
- Space to write birthday and anniversaries at the back
- Black ink on 55# (90 GSM) white paper, 164 pages
- Font is sized 16+ to avoid squinting when looking for what you need!
Why should I get this academic planner?
Whether you are a busy parent, school, college, or university student, or own your own business, time management is important to get the most out of your day. Planning is key to getting everything you want done in this hectic world.
Monthly and Weekly Diary
This is primarily a weekly diary but there is a monthly spread at the beginning of each month. Why not use the, at-a-glance, monthly calendar and then put in the detail in the weekly pages?
If you have regular meetings, appointments or classes, the schedule pages are ideal to keep track of them. There are hourly slots from eight in the morning to ten in the evening.
If you are looking for a weekly planner with plenty of space to write in, get this today!