Recording your daily diet to spot allergies has never been easier!
Are you worried that you are eating something that is making you ill? Has your doctor suggested that you record your food and drink and you want an easy way to do this? Whether you have eczema, asthma or suspect that you have a food intolerance, this book is for you!
My food allergy diary is a 45-day journal with each day spread over 2 pages to give you room and prompts to write everything you need to help you and your doctor find what could be making you unwell.
With this book you can record:
- What you eat and drink and the time it is consumed
- Symptoms and when they occurred
- Tick boxes for the top triggers that can cause a reaction
- How many drinks were consumed during the day
- How are you feeling?
- Do you have a sickness bug?
- What condition are your stools using the Bristol Stool Chart
- A comments section to add anything else including chronic conditions, medication etc.
- An overview of each day using a summary table at the back so your doctor can tell at a glance the days you had an allergic or intolerant reaction against key triggers.
This book is designed to keep all the information you and your doctor need to help pinpoint allergies and intolerances that may hide from other allergy testing methods. In conjunction with your doctor or dietitian it will help you to avoid food or drink (whatever it may be) that is currently making you unwell to help you lead a healthy, happy life.
What do you think?