Recording your child’s daily diet to spot allergies has never been easier!
Are you worried that your child is eating something that is making him or her ill? Maybe she or he has eczema or asthma and you think this may be caused by food allergies. Has your doctor suggested that you record your child’s food and drink and you want an easy way to do this?
My child’s food allergy diary is a 45-day journal with each day spread over 2 pages to give you room and prompts to write everything you need to help you and your doctor find what could be making your child unwell.
With this book you can record:
- What your child eats and drinks and the time it is consumed
- Symptoms of food allergies or food intolerance and when they occurred
- Tick boxes for the top triggers that can cause a reaction
- How many drinks were consumed during the day
- How is your child feeling?
- Does your child have a sickness bug?
- The condition of your child’s stools using the Bristol Stool Chart
- A comments section to add anything else including chronic conditions, medication etc.
- An overview of each day using a summary table at the back so that your doctor can tell at a glance the days your child had an allergic or intolerant reaction against key triggers.
This book is designed to keep all the information you and your doctor need to help pinpoint allergies and food intolerances that may hide from other allergy testing methods. In conjunction with your doctor or dietitian it will help you to avoid food or drink that is making your child feel unwell to help lead a healthy, happy life.
What do you think?