Never forget that important date with this large 8.5 x 11 inch blue academic planner!
This tabbed academic diary runs from September 2021 to December 2022. That’s 16 months or 70 weeks of planning with a week spread over 2 pages. If you prefer a month over 2 pages then you will also find this at the beginning of each month!
Check out the ‘Look Inside’ for this book to see how this diary compares. If you are using a mobile phone or tablet, select desktop view from your menu in the browser to see it.
This diary comes in 3 sizes and several designs for every taste including, black, blue, green, pink, purple and red.
What to expect in this weekly diary:
- Large size, 8.5 x 11 inch, (A4-ish in the UK)
- Covers 70 weeks/16 months (September 2021 to December 2022)
- Weekly diary (7 days over two pages in a week-to-view spread)
- Monthly calendar spread over 2 pages (located at the beginning of each month)
- Schedule and ‘at-a-glance’ calendars at the front of the book
- A small notes section in each week
- Covers the academic year (and more) from September 2021 to December 2022
- Tabbed months to help you find your classes, meetings or appointments quickly and more easily. These are printed on the page so they won’t tear off with use
- Space to write birthday and anniversaries at the back
- Black ink on 55# (90 GSM) white paper, 218 pages
- Font is sized 16+ to avoid squinting when looking for what you need!
Why should I get this blue academic planner?
Whether you are a school, college, or university student, own your own business or are a busy parent, time management is important to get the most out of your day. Planning is key to getting everything you want done in this busy world.
This diary covers the academic teaching year with a few extra months to cover you until you get the next diary! It runs from September 2021 until December the following year.
Large Weekly Planner
This diary is the largest academic planner in the series. It’s 8.5 x 11 which means you have more space to write in each day while still having 7 days and space for notes over 2 pages. If you are looking for a more portable version then there are 4 x 6 inch and 6 x 9 inch versions available.
Monthly and Weekly Diary
This is primarily a weekly diary but there is a monthly spread at the beginning of each month. Why not use the, at-a-glance, monthly calendar and then put in the detail in the weekly pages?
If you have regular meetings, appointments or classes, the schedule pages are ideal to keep track of them. There are hourly slots from eight in the morning to ten in the evening.
If you are looking for an academic weekly planner with plenty of space to write in, get this today!