Are you looking for free e-mail but don’t know where to start? Do you use Gmail but want to use it more effectively? Do you want to organize your emails better? Spending too much time on your email? Then this guide is for you!
This is the complete illustrated guide to setting and using Gmail. Packed full of tips and information, this guide will help you to:
- Learn why Gmail is the best email solution
- Set-up a new Gmail account
- Send and receive emails
- Avoid and explain the best way to deal with scams, spam and phishing emails
- Protect your email from hackers
- Organize your email
- Understand and use the settings
- Discover and use Google Calendar, Keep and Tasks
- And much more…
A Simpler Guide to Gmail is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide that will show you how to navigate the sometimes confusing set of features in Gmail with an introduction to Google Calendar, Keep and Tasks.
What’s new in the fifth edition?
This guide has been rewritten to incorporate changes to Gmail since the last edition. Chapters have been expanded and an extra chapter for Google Keep and Tasks has been added with Inbox removed.
- Chapter 00 Introduction:
- Chapter 01 Opening an Account:
- Chapter 02 An Overview:
- Chapter 03 Getting Started:
- Chapter 04 Security
- Chapter 05 Sending and Receiving Email
- Chapter 06 Your Contacts
- Chapter 07 Email Organization with Labels
- Chapter 08 Filters and Blocked Addresses
- Chapter 09 Searching for, and in Emails
- Chapter 10 Changing the Look and Feel
- Chapter 11 Gmail Settings
- Chapter 12 Email Management
- Chapter 13 Chat
- Chapter 14 Google Tasks & Google Keep
- Chapter 15 Gmail on Your Mobile Device
- Chapter 16 Advanced Options
- Chapter 17 Frequently Asked Questions
- Chapter 18 Google Calendar
If you are looking for a simpler guide to Gmail, check this out today!